Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
Children 12 and under stay free.
There is a $25 fee for an extra adult in the room.
All rooms are non-smoking.
Cancellations must be made 3 days (7 days for groups) prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge of one night’s stay. Failure to show up at all will also incur a one night’s stay charge.
Tubac Golf Resort & Spa is a pet-friendly facility; however, to serve our clientele to the best of our abilities the following fees and restrictions apply:
- $25 fee per day per pet.
- Two pets maximum per room.
- No pet is to be left unattended in rooms at any time.
- Pets must be leashed at all times on and around the grounds.
- No pets are allowed on the golf course during hours of operation. Please check with the golf shop for walking times.
- Pets are restricted from the pool area and all buildings other than your designated guest room.
- Please pick up after your pet. Doggie bags can be provided.
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa does not stock pet amenities. Should you need to purchase any items El Mercardo is open daily until 7 p.m. They are located on Frontage Road; exit left through the gateway to the resort.
- Local 24 hour emergency facility:
Green Valley Animal Hospital
220 East Duval Road
Green Valley, AZ 85614
GOLF COURSE POLICIES
Appropriate attire must be worn at all times while enjoying the links at our world-class resort. No jeans, T-shirts, or cutoffs may be worn by men, and women must wear shorts and skirts of appropriate length; halter tops and T-shirts are not allowed.
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa is a spikeless facility.
- Each golfer must play with his/her own set of clubs.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- All golf charges can be billed to your guest room folio.
- Guests are encouraged to schedule spa appointments well in advance. A credit card or guest room number will secure your appointment. Phone the Spa to schedule your appointment, (520) 398.3545.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to check in, relax and prepare for your service.
- We encourage you the turn off your phone relax and enjoy the Spa tranquility.
- Spa attire includes a luxurious robe, sandals, and a personal lock for your belongings. Undergarments may be worn during the treatment if you prefer. All of our therapists are skilled in proper draping procedures to ensure complete comfort and privacy.
- Prior to the beginning of your spa treatment, you will have the opportunity to communicate health concerns on the health intake form and discuss with your therapist.
- Guests must be at least 16 years of age. Special arrangements may be made for youth appointments with consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
- Please honor the 24-hour cancellation policy. No-shows and cancellations with less than 24 hour notice will be charged 100% of the service price.
- 20% service charge is added to all treatments to provide full gratuity to our spa and salon service providers.
- Spa gift cards are available for individual services, packages, corporate gifts and incentives, specific dollar amounts, products or gifts.